background

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Whiting Family Reunion!

THANKS TO JACQUELINE FOR THIS BEAUTIFUL POST!!! Isn't she so wonderful????

First of all, I have to brag and say that I drove all the way to Cedar City, through the canyon, and up to the canyon! Oh ya!
We went fishing.... well watched others fish....

played together, ate together....
had the SWAG Olympics! ....
where there was archery, bean bag toss, ping pong, ladder ball, horseshoes, and phase 10!
Grandma's face tells it all.... (Mom, remember Jac put this picture in!)
We Whitings have got some super swag!

Where's Uncle Justin? (He must have thought he was funny to leave :( 
We had a retirement party for Grandma (who retires at the end of June!) and Grandpa (who just retired last year!)
Had some Campfire fun! (Mac made cheesy onions and we listened to the boys play guitar and Thomas sing opera!)
We visited Mammoth Caves....


 Whew! All of us made it out safely:)
All in all, I just have to say I am so glad I can be in this family! Life is a party when all of us are together!

We are FAMILY!
All fun cousins are we!

8 comments:

Amber said...

Yahoo for Whiting reunions! Love you!

Ging said...

What great photos....you guys are all such hams!!!! Glad you had such great time. Always fun when the Whiting's get together!

Jolyn Buhrley said...

I want this post!! Well done! Oh, my it makes me want to get caught up! hmmmmm... someday maybe!

Great pictures and comentary. Such a fun, fun time. LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!

wendy said...

How fun!!! Great pics!

Monica said...

JoLyn,
Sorry you are not getting caught up anytime soon. I know how busy your life is and it won't happen! Haha...especially being a homeschool teacher. Believe me I can relate and Mac was even in school and I felt like his teacher. But you are doing way more important things!!!

Monica said...

Jill,
What a fun post!!! LOVE IT!!! I agree I wish you would have posted first so I could have stole it. You are going to make a great book...you have awesome pics. The one of Wade showing his white eyebrows made me laugh so hard. I wasn't even there and know what he is saying, something like, "these eyebrows glow in the dark and got me through the cave without a flash light!" I love that Man, boy am I a lucky girl! Love ya sis I want you HERE on vacation with me. It was a vacation for me having you here so you need to come back so I can have a vacation! Tell Em Roxy and Paco are so bored that they sleep all day without her here! It's so sad, no one to entertain them! xoxox

Monica said...

Okay sorry I had to comment again! Taking a closer look at our group picture I couldn't help cracking up at your Em. Here you try to teach her about germs and she has her dirty shoe in her mouth! What are we to do with our Em! Do you think the bone marrow transplant is working! love it and love you all!

marilyn said...

Jill you are soooo sooooo soooo in trouble, you were supposed to delete you know what picture I'm talking about, your dad wouldn't stop laughing, and he is in trouble too!. You try to blame Jac, because you know I could never get mad at her, you are the guilty one because you id not obey your mom and delete it! The rest of the blog was amazing and brought back many fun memories. I do still love you of course but it doesn't know go without consequences! Love you even with your faults should I say.