background

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Scout Camp 2011

Thomas and Matt spent the week at Scout camp while the girls were in Arizona...
There is nothing quite like camping with BOYS! Showers? Clean hands? Comb hair? Brush teeth?  WHY?? (Mom's not here!)
Timpanookee campground in AF Canyon
The boys had a great time working on earning merit badges and giving service...

"Wilderness Survival"
Thomas and his buddy Camden found a place to camp for the night all by themselves.
The boys had a great time and made some great memories!

3 comments:

Monica said...

How fun for Thomas and his dad to do together. I just love scout camp and boys especially that special one of yours. I'm not just saying this because I am his aunt, but there is something very special about him. He is going to do big things with his life. I just Love that Boy...give him a big hug from me.
I still can't believe though that he did that to his hands before scout camp. Thank goodness no infections!
P.S. Love the "I've got skills shirts"

Amber said...

LOL. Davin's scout camp packing list said; 'socks for each day...and change them!'. Ditto to Monica's comments. Thomas has important things to do. You are lucky to have such him in your family! Are his hands better now?!

marilyn said...

I'm sure Thomas washed his hands and brushed his teeth. He always does what his mom says. You can't convince me that Thomas can do any wrong, except for teasing!