background

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween



Emily dressed as a Holland girl...NOT HEIDI! (People kept asking if she was Heidi.)
 "Mom, I don't even know who Heidi is!" She is a very deprived child :)
Thomas and Matt couldn't resist going out so they took Emily along so she wouldn't be "lonely" before going out with her friend Cambry. Aren't they so nice?!
Where is Jac? Doing homework...fun isn't it?
As for Matt and I, we enjoyed answering the door and handing out candy to all the cute little and not so little trick or treaters :) Especially my cute little primary kids!



Is that a flying ghost?
Emily loves to decorate our house for the holidays! She hung ghosts from our ceiling fans.
She put them in the master bedroom but Matt had nightmares that ghosts and goblins were chasing him so we had to take them down :)
Happy Haunting everyone!

3 comments:

{ mr and mrs jp } said...

oh my ! how cute! i miss your kiddos so much! looks like halloween was good to you this year!!... emilys crazy hair day is too cute. not so crazy at all! i love it on her!! love and miss you guys xo
pattee's

marilyn said...

I love their costumes, kids are the only reason I like Halloween.
Especially our grandkids they make everything fun. I am surprised that Matt is "afraid" of ghosts!

Angie said...

I loved Emily's costume. She is such a doll.