background

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

St. George Marathon


me, Leesa, Tamara, Vera Lyn...Jessica is injured :(
The amazing ladies I run with…Wake up at 5 and get free therapy :)

My favorite running Partner...well we run in the same races anyway :) 

Going for our last little run to shake out our legs before race day

We stayed at Tamara's aunt and uncles house. The Jones STOLE the bottom bunk! ;)

We all survived!
Matt qualified for BOSTON with a 3:13!
After my knee gave out for 3 miles I was VERY HAPPY with a 3:59...now to cut that down by 19 minutes so I can run Boston too!

Yea, we are pretty much awesome!

So awesome in fact that Matt just had to wear his medal to the Priesthood session that night...hee hee!

After hobbling around for a week we are once again looking forward to future races; stay tuned :)

1 comment:

Lynn said...

What great memories, with gr. friends and of course your best friend Matt. Wow Jill that was good
time even without an injury, you
would have qualified easy. What a
bumber to have to do another to qualify. You did awesome. And our
hero Matt always comes through. I love your friends they are so cute, they are our friends too.
Love You
Mom and Dad