background

Monday, November 19, 2012

Miss Pioneer Pride :)


The XC awards

Jac received the Pioneer Pride award
VERY deserved :) She has been the "glue of the team" as Coach Rowe put it. EVEN with all her struggles this year. She has proven her dedication and love for the sport and more importantly, the team!
Emily, Kenz, and Jac :)

I was very surprised when the kids called me on stage and presented me with these beautiful roses. It meant so much to know that they notice our efforts as parents! I just felt bad they couldn't recognize ALL the wonderful parents who have helped! It has been so fun working with them... I like to think the team is better because of our efforts to show them love and support. The parents on the team are AMAZING! I feel so blessed to call them friends :) 
Jac and I being goofy...ok in truth I couldn't stand to get a picture with my "volcano chin"...yep, the MRCA came back...AGAIN! Good thing my family loves me anyway and will be seen with me in public! :)

3 comments:

Angee said...

I always thought that was an awesome award - Pioneer Pride.

So glad you got some flowers, although with all the work and effort you put in it should be a room full of flowers. Darn budget. :)

Go Lehi XC!

PixieGirl said...

Now darling, you are one of the most beautiful women I have ever met...so don't you dare cover that chin up!

Angie said...

Way to go Jackie! Love you!