background

Friday, April 9, 2010

Easter Sushi

Marianne, Monica and Melissa spent HOURS creating this amazing display of SUSHI! For those who love sushi, we were in HEAVEN :) Marianne is a PRO! It was better than going to a gourmet resturaunt.
There was pizza for the "wimpier" people in the family. They don't know a good thing when they see it!
Brig and Melissa love the seaweed most!... mmm doesn't it look YUMMY???
Matt and Brig showed everyone how Japanese people sit at the bus stop and other various activities. :)
Abi and Jac are always up for a fun time!
Thomas and Jac couldn't get enough of Harper. Jac had a swim shirt on and he asked her, "Where is his bum?" He also decided he wanted a bath because the water looked fun!
If you look close, you can see I am standing on a step. Dave is STILL taller than me! Yep, I'm short; unless I am with my Mom's side of the family. Matt is a giant around the Wrights!
Marianne let the kids decorate bags to collect their Easter eggs in. Everyone loves a good Easter egg hunt :)
Dave ended the evening with a great lesson on Easter which led to a GREAT discussion about the gospel. We are so blessed to have the true gospel in our lives!
Thanks for a wonderful Easter Heaps Family!

4 comments:

marilyn said...

the Heaps are a great family I guess that is one reason Matt is the kind of person he is, even though we missed you very much on Easter we are so glad you had such a great time. Love you

Rose said...

That sushi looks soooo yummy! I'm jealous!

Angie said...

I love sushi! I am so jealous!

Jolyn Buhrley said...

This looks like an amazing party...but I am definitely one of the 'wimps' that would have gone for the pizza. But only if it was YOUR pizza!!:) Your kids are going to have such great family memories! It is so nice that you are so close to both sides of family! Great pictures...and yes, you are a shorty! Ha, imagine any of moms sisters standing on that step!