background

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Provo Halloween 1/2 marathon

*RUNNING BUDDIES*
It was a perfect day for a fall run which took us from Aspen Grove down to the Riverwoods shopping center in Orem... Yes, it was quite the downhill course :)
One of the highlights were all the costumes! Aren't you proud of Matt for dressing up??



Matt came in first at 1:40; Leesa came in at 1:42; and I came in at 1:48.

Yes, my husband ROCKS!! I am very lucky he's mine:) He came in 292nd overall and I came in 523rd overall; Just a mere 231 people behind him... no wonder I couldn't see him in the crowd! 
Oh yea, this is out of 2879 runners!not too shabby :)
My great running partner and friend, Leesa Jones. We have been running for about 5 years and we hope to continue for many many more!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Rod and Jess said...

Congrats on great times to all of you! I'm so proud of you! :) I love that you all look so festive - and happy! Way to go!

marilyn said...

Way to go, what a cute couple, a couple that has fun together stays together, GREAT JOB, FANTASTIC TIME! Proud of you guys Love you

Audrey Carlson said...

I think you should have run as Hanzel and Grettle.

Unknown said...

Are you kidding me? You did fabulous! One day...