background

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Joslyn and Justin Pattee...

Joslyn and Justin Pattee
Married in the Mesa Arizona temple on December 17, 2010
Justin fits right in... He showed up for breakfast in his baby blue tux ready for the big day! Josy thought he looked amazing of course! :) Joslyn calls him J.P. (Just Perfect)!
Yes, it is DECEMBER! There are perks to having family live in Arizona!
Watching Justin and Gracie dance was a huge highlight at the reception!
Justin was quite the ladies man; he even made a little girls dream come true by dancing with her!

5 comments:

Brandi said...

Adorable family.
Happy B-day!

Monica said...

This post made me so happy that you were able to soak up Arizona sun for your birthday! I'm so glad you could come. You made it so fun and really captured the beautiful day with your photography! I love you sis!

Christina said...

I've been dying to see some pics from her wedding! She looked amazing! (But then again when doesn't she?) I love the blue tux! That was awesome!

Unknown said...

Wow! Good thing she moved home ;)! She looks beautiful! I am so happy for her!

wendy said...

sooooo cute! how fun!