background

Friday, March 18, 2011

It's track time!

All smiles at the first meet of the season!
Lehi against Provo and Timpview
Ready to start the mile feeling strong...

making her move...

Coming in first place with a 5:44 not her best time but she was HAPPY!
The 2 mile
Jac raced against one girl and all the boys. It was cold and raining. All the kids were excited to get it over with and go home :) She had no one around to push her and she still came in first place at 13:20 (I think) It will be fun to see how she does at the invitational next week against 25 schools!
Doesn't Track season mean GOOD WEATHER???

GO LEHI!!

2 comments:

Christy said...

Way to Jacequeline! You sure are a speed demon. I wish I had had your speed way back in the dark ages when I ran track. I hope this is just a taste of a successful season to come.
(But I would think you were pretty amazing either way. :)

marilyn said...

Look at her run, she looks like a deer, beautiful form even better than her grandmas how is that possible?