background

Monday, March 21, 2011

Knowledge Bowl 2011

This is the 3rd year Thomas has competed in the Knowledge Bowl. This year the topic was HISTORY!
The kids start studying pages and pages of information in November so they can be ready to compete against other schools in our district.
As we sit and watch the 4 different games I am in AWE at what these kids know!
(I am proud to say I knew about 5 answers out of about 75!)
These kids did AMAZING; they 
WON. EVERY. SINGLE. ROUND!!! 
Finishing in the top 10  out of 48 teams!Ya Hoo!


CONGRATS to the great coaches and to this great group of boys!

2 comments:

Amber said...

I didn't get to hear enough about this on Sunday! Did I tell you that you have more then your share of talents!?

Jill Heaps said...

It was so fun to watch the kids were amazing and we were very very proud of Thomas, what a amazing boy! love mom