background

Friday, August 26, 2011

The first day is here...


My 4th grader!
Emily was SO excited when she saw her classroom was GROOVY themed! We had to find the perfect outfit for the first day of school :)

My...10th grader!
Yes, Jac is officially in High School!
Can you tell the kids like their shoes this year? All running shoes? Go figure?? :)



Emily enjoyed her day learning about
 "Peace Love and Hard Work"

As you can tell, Em got sick of taking pictures :)
Happy first day everyone!!

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

You are representing all of the schools very well I might say! Your kids are so darling! I love the shoes!

marilyn said...

First day of school is always so fun, I love the pictues what cute Kids!!!!

Amber said...

I'm waiting to see a picture of your back to school cookies! =)
These pictures are adorable! Have a groovy year! Love you all!