background

Friday, August 26, 2011

Thomas is in...Jr. high!!!

Yes, this is my sweet "little" 7th grader!!! 
He loved getting all the picture attention since it was the first day only for him :) 
He is so excited to be in Jr. High... am I? 
Where did my dinosaur, Buzz Lightyear and Woody loving boy go?

I offered to walk Thomas and his friends to school.
(I know, I am such a nice mom aren't I?) For SOME crazy reason they declined my offer! I had to follow Thomas across the street to pick up his buddy Matt though :)
And they are off... It's going to be a great year! 
Yes, this is the 2nd day... I was still a little picture happy :)
Good luck Jr. High! 

2 comments:

marilyn said...

Friends forever, they are so cute. Jr High is sometimes a difficult year, but I know Thomas will find a great year! Love you Thomas

Amber said...

Love that last pic! I'm sure Thomas will enjoy Jr. High! Love the school shoes by the way.