background

Friday, October 28, 2011

Fieldtrip!

The 4th grade went to This is the Place Heritage State Park on one of the chilliest days of the year. (of course!) We had a wonderful time learning about the early pioneers and seeing the Halloween decorations...well, some anyway :)
Lily is our next door neighbor! They love being in the same class together!

Emily was really nervous about pushing a handcart. She was happily surprised to see it wasn't so bad! Of course it only had one bag in it but hey, they enjoyed pretending!
They even had to go up and down ditches!

School time! Mrs. Rivera wishes she could make the kids put their noses to the wall when they are bad and do a curtsy and bow as they walk in the classroom each morning :)

Emily LOVED square dancing! She is a fast learner and loved getting new partners as they danced around!
This is Jared, one of Emily's best buds! He was a good sport and let us take a picture of him with Em's hat on. Doesn't he look adorable?!
I sure do LOVE this girl!

3 comments:

Angee said...

I think it's awesome that you go on lots of field trips and volunteer in the school. Your kids and other kids certainly benefit. Thanks for all you do Jill!

Unknown said...

SO fun! I haven't been on here forever! Looks like you are all doing well! I am in bed and thought I should get on here. Maybe one of these days when you are not so busy you can come show me how to fix my blog. I am at a loss! I love how your pics are big and I can see them :) I really miss you and can't wait to start going to the temple again. Give me a call! Love you!

marilyn said...

I love both girls, how fun, I love seeing how happy Em is, and I agree she loves learning!