background

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Leo's chauffeur

A scene our neighbors see often...
Emily out on her new bike with the trailer attached to it! 
She LOVES to take lots of stuff places and a trailer was the PERFECT answer to her problems of not being able to carry it all! The little bag on the handle bars just wasn't enough.
Todays cargo...LEO! Yes, he enjoyed being pampered as Emily was his chauffeur taking him around the neighborhood on our Sunday stroll.
Emily is so happy to have a trailer hooked to her bike and to finally have a bike that FITS! 
Life is Good :)

3 comments:

marilyn said...

This has to be my favorite ever. Emily the pacrat ( spelling wrong) who takes the whole house with her where ever she goes. Luckily Leo gets to benefit also.
Good Job Em, pullin a trailer isn't easy! Love you

Amber said...

I agree with mom. This is definitely a favorite post! I see lots of spare room for craft loot in that tailor!! Love you Em!

Angie said...

Ha ha I have seen Em's little rig there and she is very careful. I might need a ride if I don't have this baby soon.