background

Friday, June 22, 2012

Happy Fathers Day!

Happy Fathers Day!
Omelets, Pizza, cinnamon breadsticks, and Grandma Sylvias cooking...WOW!
I think we need a run ;)

WE LOVE YOU!!
I am SO blessed to be married to a man who is such a dedicated, loving, and FULLY INVESTED Father to our kids!

We spent a wonderful evening with Grandpa and Grandma Heaps celebrating our wonderful fathers.

It was hard not having my own father around...I must admit I don't love sharing him with other people :) especially when he is so far away! I love you Dad! 

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Man I am really impressed by those fathers in the pictures. I just would have liked to be there with the people that I love so much. I hope you had a great Fathers Day.

Dad Whiting in the Philippines

Elder Whiting said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
{ mr and mrs jp } said...

i have missed your blog! now that we have a computer again, you will be seeing comments from me:) emily is sooooo big! she is an amazing runner! can't wait to see you guys! i loooove your hair!!!
xo
jossie