background

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Christmas Oranges

Emily's librarian...her very FAVORITE librarian in the whole world because she lets her check out books during recess and even on days that aren't her class library day...yes she is the BEST!
ANYWAY, she wrote the book "Christmas Oranges". It is now on video and she invited the whole school to a very special "red carpet" viewing at the high school.
to say Emily was excited is an UNDERSTATEMENT! :)

She carefully laid out her "fancy clothes" the night before...we have never seen her so prepared...EVER!
 
It was SO much fun and she felt like a STAR!!

What a fun memory :)

3 comments:

Angee said...

She looks so cute! I get excited when I see Em in clothes like that hoping one day my girls can look as fancy. :)

Kellie said...

How fun! We love that book and the video is a new family favorite too!!

Lynn said...

This is our Emily, I love the way
she laid out her fancy clothes. I
love how excited she gets. I really
love that her librarian loves her.
Emily looks adorable! Give her a
hug from us.
Love You
Mom and Dad