background

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Footlocker 2012

WHAT do you do when you are 12 hours away from your parents?
PARTY!!!!!!
while mom and dad sit home crying ;)
Yep, it's FOOTLOCKER time :)
Not only did Jac have her brother along for the ride but MIN surprised the whole team to run as a pioneer one more time! 
(I knew she was coming for about a month and it was killing me not to say anything!)

UMM....is this who we trusted to be in charge of our sweet, innocent, darling children???
I LOVE that these two are such great friends!
Enjoying the space museum (I think that's what it was)

Jac ran in the junior race and took 9th place.
(not what she was hoping for BUT, she is looking forward to being 100% again for track. She is going to be stronger than ever!)
Thomas ran in the 7th -8th grade race and took 6th place.

WAY TO GO KIDDOS!

2 comments:

Angee said...

And to think us parents just sat at home while they were having so much fun. :)

Will you email me the way cute pic of Kenz, Jac, and Min? And the picture of the big group at the Space Musuem? Did I email you some pics Kenz took of Jac?

Lynn said...

Jac and Thomas are so beautiful and
handsome, the cutest brother and
sister team ever. I love they are so close. I love love these pictures it is so hard missing all
of this. I bet you really missed them. These are choice memories
forever. So glad their parents are
great picture takers. Even though you weren't there, because you are
so good at taking pictures those
that are there do it for you.
Love these precious mga anak!
Love
Mom and Dad