background

Thursday, September 12, 2013

celebrating 50 years

Our Whiting Family reunion started off with a bang...

Celebrating Grandma and Grandpa's 50th!

Nicki painted this AMAZING portrait from the pictures in my previous post. She is only 17 years old! She captured them perfectly!
 

Most of the Whiting clan
 
 

My favorite are the candid moments...

Day 2...City Creek and Park City

Nope, we didn't fit everyone!

Olympic Park

Justin had and amazing 62 seconds in the bobsled...and Jac and Jake don't quite measure up to Trisha's tummy :)

DAY 3....Park City Marathon and 1/2 Marathon!
Jake wanted to get a marathon in before his mission...Yea, he pretty much ROCKED IT!
The rest of us did "1/2 of the race" ;)
Lou took 3rd, and Jake and I took 2nd in our age divisions (Matt paced me!)

Thomas ran with Jake the last 6 miles...we thought he would need some moral support...I don't think he ever hit "the wall"!

Jac and Matt ran with me and it nearly killed them to go such an easy pace...it nearly killed me to go that pace!

Game time!!

Pool time!

Grandpa's FAVORITE...Phase 10!
 
 
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have an amazing family! And some dang good looking kids :)