background

Monday, November 2, 2015

St. George Marathon

 MARATHON TIME!!
We drove the route with Scott and VeraLyn Wright the day before to prep ourselves for the big day ;)
This statement is truer than true!! I have the best running friends EVER! Tamara got mono so couldn't join us this year.
Yep, we like hanging out at the expo!
Matt decided to run with me to help me reach my goal of making it to Boston

Let's just say I was on pace til mile 22 and then hit a MAJOR WALL head on and finished with a 3:48...3 minutes off my Boston time. I PR'd by 8 minutes though so how can I be sad about that? As you can see in the lovely picture above, I gave everything I had ;)
It was so awesome to train and run with my best friend! 
VeraLyn and Leesa both qualified and PR'd big time!! WAY TO GO GIRLS!

We love St. George! Yes, we have already signed up for another marathon in February!




No comments: