background

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Yep, she's a HEAPS!!

Jacquelines first meet of the season, and she did it! She is going to State with her 200 breast stroke! I have never met someone who LOVES swimming, and bubbles :) as much as she does! Last year was tough. She didn't feel like she saw any improvement in her times. She would leave her meets disappointed but she NEVER GAVE UP; and now, all of her hard work, dedication and DETERMINATION has paid off. YA HOO!!!
This is a picture at last weeks swim meet in American Fork. These 3 are always up to something :)
This is how Jac feels at the END of her race...this is how I feel at the BEGINNING!
CONGRATS JAC!

7 comments:

Deni said...

Please send some of your awesomeness my way Jac!!!

Congratulations on making it to State.

Matt and Jill, I'm sure you are very proud.

Amber said...

I am so impressed! Congratulations, Jaqueline!

{ mr and mrs jp } said...

oh my gosh CONGRATSSSSSSSSSS! i wanna come to state! let me know!!!!:)

justwhiting said...

Very impressive! You are amazing.

marilyn said...

Jac is my hero, I love everyting about her, amazing attitude in everything she does, look out world because here she comes!

Jolyn Buhrley said...

Oh, this has to feel so GREAT!! You have worked so hard!! I am so proud of you and SO happy that you are seeing your hard work pay off!!!!!!!! Hmmmm....am I to old to learn how to swim for real and not just pretend?

Love your guts.

Angie said...

Jac way to go!! You are amazing!!! GOODLUCK!