background

Friday, May 7, 2010

Happy 16th

Trail Running in Provo Canyon
May 6th was our 16th wedding anniversary. When we woke up I turned to Matt and said, "Take the day off" to my surprise he agreed!
I walked into the kitchen and a pair of awesome sandals were waiting for me on the counter. I was very surprised! Matt was SO proud of himself. He kept saying, "I was first this time!!!" It was so sweet and thoughtful!
We spent the day trail running for 2 hours, eating Indian food and shopping at R.E.I.
It was a perfect way to spend our anniversary TOGETHER!
I am so lucky to have the best husband in the whole world! (sorry ladies he's mine)

5 comments:

Monica said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY...you TWO!!! I love you both and love to see you together. You are truly perfect for each other. How fun that you enjoy the same things. I love how Matt keeps buying you shoes. He bought you shoes for your birthday! What a guy! WE love REI also!
Yes I agree you do have the Best husband...I am so glad that you two have each other and that he spoils you. It seems like yesterday that we were at your wedding. Where does the time go! Enjoy your special day!!!XOXOXOXOX

Jolyn Buhrley said...

I must agree with Monica, I too..love you two together. You are such a great team and compliment each other so well. I can't believe it's been 16 years!!! One of the best things about marriage is that it just keeps getting better with time. We love you both and love that you are great examples to us of what an old married couple can be!!:)
XOXOXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

marilyn said...

You do have the best husband and he has the best wife, I'm so glad I picked Matt out for you! I love the two of you together and the precious grandchildren you have blessed us with!

Angie said...

So fun! What a great day! You two are a great match. love you

Christy said...

What a fun day to spend with your sweetie. And I am glad that he caved and spent it with you. Life is better spent with a perfect someone by your side. Congrats! :)