background

Monday, November 1, 2010

Get ready for a SCARE...

THE HEAPS FAMILY HALLOWEEN PARTY
Alice's family...
Steve and Sherry's family...
Steve and Sherry are wearing their HIGH SCHOOL uniforms! Well, Steve had to change his pants after they ripped hee hee!
Deb's family...
Camile, Chris and Ryder came from Colorado!
Dave and Marianne's family... with some additions!
Unfortunately, we only got a back shot of Marianne. Has anyone seen her puppy?
 Joe and Shirley's family...
Grandpa and Grandma Heaps...
Our family...
Emily LOVES playing with Moki. He licked ALL of her make-up off.
"Mom, I couldn't get up!" 
Don't you feel bad for her? you can tell how upset she was :) 
We ate "worms", "brains", "pumpkin cookies", "dirt with worms" and "pumpkin fluff" just to name a few. Food only for the very brave!
A.J. (Wii remote) won the grand prize of $50.00!!! 
As you can see, the night was a blast; how could it not be with people like these around?! 
FUN TIMES, FUN TIMES!

8 comments:

Christy said...

Great pictures! That looks like a fun crowd!

marilyn said...

These are the cutest pictures ever, what creative ideas, the Heaps are fun people that is for sure, I especially loved my Matt and Jill Heaps family AWESOME

marilyn said...

These are the cutest pictures ever, what creative ideas, the Heaps are fun people that is for sure, I especially loved my Matt and Jill Heaps family AWESOME

Amber said...

Okay, the Heaps family are all amazing! How is it that all of you are so creative with costumes? I almost didn't recognize your family. You guys look really awesome!! These costumes are so fun to see. I love the "Thing 1&2."

Mindy said...

These are some of the best costumes I've ever seen!!! And you and Matt take the cake with Hansel and Gretel!! Impressive! You are the cutest Jill!! AND I didn't know you were a runner! How could I not know that? Your race looked so fun and you are one fast mamma!!! I'd say let's run together but I'm afraid I'd be tailing you. :)

{ mr and mrs jp } said...

wow, this is a P.A.R.T.A.Y!! you guys were the cuutest family out of them all though:) i love you guys..
can't can't can't wait to see your face!!! love you.

XO
jossie:)

Jolyn Buhrley said...

I feel like I keep saying the same thing...but again I must say, your pictures are so GREAT! Love the new look of your blog too. Hmmm...give me some tips! These costumes are fantastic and I'm so proud of Hansel!!!!!!!! You did such a great job on Em's makeup..anything you can't do jilly poo? serious.

Angie said...

What a fun party! Your costumes look familiar...