background

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Reflections 2010

Together we can...
"Together as a team, we can achieve success"
Thomas created a soccer shoe and soccer ball out of duct tape. He had his school class sign the ball. He wrote that we can work together as a team in sports, but also in our families, in school and anywhere.
"Together, we can make life 'sweet'."
Emily had fun creating this beehive and little bees with clay


It is so fun to see what these kids come up with. I am SO grateful they have CREATIVE MINDS!

5 comments:

PixieGirl said...

Darling~I love how unique each child is and how they express themselves in their creations!

Angee said...

Talk about creative! It seems Jac is not the only amazingly creative one in the family.

I like to see that Thomas is liking soccer so much...

marilyn said...

Awesome, Thomas and Emily, I'm so proud of you, its so fun to see the great ideas you come up with, I love it!!!! I even love you two, can you believe that!

Monica said...

Wow your my nieces and nephew are so CREATIVE. Love the Duck tape shoes. Him and Jake would have fun together. Jake and all his friends make them and actually wear them to school. Love your shirt. It is adorable on you! Tell Jac we are so proud of her. She is a remarkable girl! So motivated!!! Love you all.

Amber said...

I always can't wait to see what you do for reflections! Didn't I see duck tape shoes on Jaq or Emily at Grandmas? I would buy that beehive if it were for sale. Life is sweet and it's nice to remember its sweetness with a tribute from such a sweetheart of a girl.Love you guys!