background

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

BYU vs. AIR FORCE

Thanks to Uncle Joe, we got to go to the BYU vs. AIR FORCE game. It was a beautiful clear, FREEZING day! Matt enjoyed watching us unprepared people shiver and shake. Emily was "devastated" that she had to stay with Grandma :)

We were very grateful when we ran into one of our friends who graciously gave us some hand warmers. (This is the only way I made it through the 2nd half!)
According to Matt and Thomas, spending an outrageous amount of $ on food is worth the "experience". Matt loves trying new creations like his "Brats Tail" (a foot long brat dog on a foot long maple bar donut with ketchup, mustard and onions on top!!!) He said it tasted like sausage, pancakes, and maple syrup. I took his word for it! Thomas opted for his favorite, a Bajio burrito... did he get any on his face?

As for Jac and I we are a bit more conservative; we couldn't bring ourselves to spend money for food so we "enjoyed" every bite of our DELICIOUS Trio bars :) Don't worry, we also stopped by the tent our friends cater. We ate strawberries and marshmallows dipped in a chocolate fountain and topped it off with some hot chocolate YUMMY!
Jacqueline entertained herself and everyone else around her, with her WACKINESS!!

We won the game, we survived the cold, we spent the afternoon together, and we made some some great MEMORIES! It was worth every cold minute!

5 comments:

{ mr and mrs jp } said...

ohh my gosh! you guys are the cutest ever!! dang.. grandpa dad and my bros and uncle justin watched it in warm arizona.. haha def. NOT the same .. how fun to be at the game.. you guys are cute cold:)i wouldve let you borrow my cheetah blanket and shoes! they keep me so warm:)

Amber said...

The Brats Tail sounds reeeeally gross! Your face looks very cold. I love how you guys have so much fun together...even if it is in the freezing cold!! You're veeery brave!!!!!

Rose said...

My cousin offered me his tickets, but I had a big turkey dinner planned at my house (I invited all the big turkeys I know! hahaha) I've never been to a BYU game.

marilyn said...

you guys are way tooooo cute, I bet it was more fun to watch you than the game, it sure would be for me anyway, Em and I had a great time, I miss you its seems like forever since I've seen you! Love you

Angie said...

I love all the pictures! I love you guys!!!!