background

Saturday, January 2, 2010

A trip to Color me Mine

Jacqueline wanted to go to Color me mine for her birthday (which is this Sunday!) so we talked Emily into doing it for her birthday too!(on the 14th!) Who knew we were so creative?
Can you guess who's cup is who's???
Jacqueline of course had no problems coming up with a design for her mug. She is so talented! The colors are so bright and fun!
Thomas fell in love with this crinkled cup that looked like a dixie cup... so that's what he created! Clever isn't he?! He LOVES his cup... it really does fit him perfectly ;)
Matt never ceases to amaze me with his talents. He flipped through a book and saw the painting "Starry Night" and decided to create it on his mug. It looks amazing!
Emily had a great time making her mug. It is so hard to know when to stop! She did such a great job picking out her colors and putting her own personal touch into her work!
I stuck to SIMPLE, I was surprised to see that it actually worked out pretty well. I am the one that struggles in the creativity department in our family. When I saw someone doing this kind of design I decided to give it a try.

We had no idea how fast 4 hours would fly by! We had so much fun together and now we have our own personal mugs to sip our hot cocoa during these COLD winter nights ;)

3 comments:

Angie said...

Looooooove it!!!! Happy Birthday Miss Jackie We love you!

Christy said...

What a fun idea! They turned out great! Happy Birthday Jackie! We are excited to get you in Mia Maids.

marilyn said...

I love the cups, especially how you each created your own style, you will always remember the good time you had making them together!