background

Friday, July 16, 2010

A day in Park City

When the Whitings come into town we know we are in for lot's of FUN and ADVENTURE!
1st stop: Olympic Park
We had a blast walking through the museum and watching people practice their ski jumps.
"Catch the Fire Within"
Don't you think they would make great Olympians?
It was such a beautiful day we couldn't go home yet; so...
2nd stop: ALPINE SLIDE
Thanks to Monica, we all got to ride on the Alpine Slide. After riding the chair lift to the top, Emily wasn't so sure she wanted to do it. I am happy to report everyone survived the ride safe and sound :) (Even Emily who told me she hated it the whole way down, just might say she likes it now!)
Emily told me she loves her cousins because, "Mom, they are kind of like my age because they play with me." How great is that to have teenage cousins who make an 8 year old feel like she is one of them!
We are so blessed to have such a great family!

6 comments:

marilyn said...

Look at all my olympic stars, in one family, what great pictures and great fun, Emily says it best, what great cousins! Love you

Christina said...

How fun! And, what Emily said is so cute. Savannah, I'm sure felt the same way with your kids that day at your parents' house. Each one of them made her feel a part of the 'party'! :) Love ya!

Angie said...

I love all the pics. We have been there it is really fun.

Jolyn Buhrley said...

This post doesn't show up on my side bar...weird!!! (just the camp Hobe one??) This makes me want to head for Park City...but mostly makes me want to hop in the car and head to the Heaps!!! I LOVE YOU.

Amber said...

It was so much fun to be with you guys in Park City. We just love being with you!

Meg said...

WOW... I miss out in AZ land?! WHat is up with all the AZ people coming there BOOO!! hahaha Love you all.. and it looks like with how Jos is moving.. better start saving for another AZ wedding!