background

Monday, July 12, 2010

A family that digs together...

Our spring project this year was DIGGING! We dug a hole for the trampoline by HAND :)
We decided the best way to eat this "elephant" would be one bite at a time... Every night we marked off the amount to dig and went to work.
Surprisingly, digging the hole was a lot more fun than we expected. We enjoyed our family time each night laughing and talking about our day as we watched our muscles get very "BUFF" :)

After 3 weeks of hard work, the FUN could begin!
Thomas is quite the trickster as you can see!
Jac catching some air
Our crazy monkey girl!
It was a great way to improve the look of our backyard and a great way for all of us to be together.... family time is, AWESOME :)

5 comments:

Angee said...

One thing I admire about your family is that you guys really know how to work. I'll have to come show J and T a few tricks. After I go to the bathroom of course...

Angie said...

I love it! We want to do that with our yard, but we need a tramp first.

Brandi said...

Please come to our house and dig. I will provide lemonade. Please!

Jolyn Buhrley said...

you have such a wonderful family. I love to see you together.This was a huge project! Congrats! Job, well done!! XOXOXOXOXO

marilyn said...

Your family makes everything fun, you all work together and you will see later what a blessing it is that your family has acquired this great blessing, I can't wait to try it out, I think I will feel safter close to the ground, now if I could just jump without having to go the the bathroom!