background

Monday, July 26, 2010

Silver Lake again?!

Our Silver Lake adventure with Dad and Thomas
Jac was at efy all week :( so to cheer us up from missing her so much; Emily and I took Matt and Thomas to Silver Lake. Don't worry, we took the TRUCK this time :)
Emily and Thomas enjoying some "peaceful" moments of yoga along the way
Matt and I walked around the lake and were in awe of the majestic granite boulders. We felt like were in an obstacle course as we made our way through.
Thomas takes great pics don't you think?
Emily found a great way to get her socks clean without a washing machine!
It is so fun to see these two enjoying time together :)


FUN TIMES!

3 comments:

marilyn said...

nothing so precious as siblings spending time together, the pictues are so precious, I love them! Great KIds!!!!

Angie said...

Where is silver lake? Do you think my little family could make the 4 mile hike? Looks beautiful...

Unknown said...

I haven't blog read forever!!! Your hair is getting so long! It grows so fast! Looks like you guys are having a fun summer! I am so glad that Jac got to go to EFY! How fun! Love yoU!