background

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Is it really here?

Yep, it's the first day of school!
Why not start off with a nice family breakfast... yes, we have a sit down breakfast EVERY morning (Don't you?)
Introducing the most ADORABLE children in the WHOLE world!
As you can tell, they are also the most GOOFY children in the world too! Jac is even wearing her "duct tape" shoes to prove it :)
Emily is in 3rd Grade with Miss Pence
Jac is a big FRESHMAN at Lehi Junior High
Thomas is in 6th grade with Mrs. Ahlstrom

hmm... what should I do with all my QUIET time??
maybe I'll get my bon bon's out and watch a movie or two...

7 comments:

Angie said...

So darling! What a yummy breakfast. Way to go mom!

Kellie said...

You just need a Sr. this year and you'd have all the same grades as we do :) I can't believe it's here already but don't you love the quiet house you're experiencing right now? I sure do :)

Brandi said...

I'll be over in a minute. What movie are we watching?

Alicia said...

What a cute family! Now you'll have more time for HWHL

marilyn said...

I agree adorable children what memories of all of you kids and how exciting the first day of school always would be! Happy School year my precious grandchildren! love You!!!!

marilyn said...

I agree adorable children what memories of all of you kids and how exciting the first day of school always would be! Happy School year my precious grandchildren! love You!!!!

Unknown said...

They are all wearing blue! How fun that you guys can have breakfast together. I won't get that early to have breakfast with Gary. But we do eat together on the weekneds :) Can you do the temple on Wed? I think I am ready to start going again. Call me!