background

Thursday, August 26, 2010



Jac's cheering squad!

This race showed the teams who they are up against... watch out, Jac is on FIRE :)
Look at her go!
She ran an AMAZING race finishing in 19:44 taking 7th place overall!


Grandpa and Grandma Heaps gave her big hugs of congratulations

Grandma and Grandpa Whiting, Davin, Nicki and Aunt Amber were there along with Aunt Debbie and Melissa(they got away before we got a picture!)


Grandpa even wore his new Lehi Pioneers hat :)

A lady in our ward came up and told Matt and I she was shocked to see another side of our personalities. She told us, "You are so timid and shy, I saw another side of you today... now I have a lot of 'dirt' to tell everyone :)"
How can you sit still and be quiet when your daughter is running in a race? Good thing Jac doesn't mind our cheering :) I don't think I have EVER been described as timid and shy before. We had a good laugh! I guess we blew our cover!

Way to go Jac!

5 comments:

marilyn said...

Only a Mother understands how it feels! and I add grandparents, Jac was so totally on fire you would never guess she was a freshman it was really exciting sooo soooo proud of her not just because she did so well, we would have been proud of her if she was last, but her determinatin and hard work is really paying off and it is GREAT! Love you

Rose said...

You were timid and shy? Did I miss something? hehe Was it when you were in Jr. High?

Alicia said...

Absolutely amazing!

Angie said...

Way to go Jackie. I love you!

Jolyn Buhrley said...

LOVE your big pictures!!! You'll have to teach me! You got some GREAT pictures. I am laughing right now because I can just hear you cheering!:) Loved your first day of school post, I need to see jac's shoes close up!! LOL!! I hope you made cookies for after school.:) Love you sis.