background

Sunday, August 1, 2010

They say it's your Birthday...

Matt is now 38 years old!
He came into the kitchen to get his daily breakfast, Dee's cereal of course, and Emily had put 3 candles on one side and 8 candles on the other (since there wasn't enough room for 38!)
It was a great way to start the day!
Matt celebrated with grilled salmon and a cake from Dipidee's, (AMAZING)thanks to Uncle Joe!
Happy Birthday to a wonderful husband, father, brother and friend!
Joe has always been such a great brother! Thanks for stopping by :)

4 comments:

The Dragonfly said...

Oh my goodness Jill! Now I am completely freaking out! Travis and I lived in the same ward as Joe and Shirley in American Fork for years! It is no coincidence that there's another connection for two healthy wives! You are amazing!

Angie said...

Happy Birthday Matt! You look great!

marilyn said...

don't forget to add great son inlaw, because he certainly if GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

I didn't realize Gary is older than Matt! I am sure that we have talked about age before - but I am spacey! Happy Birthday Matt!