background

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Summer Memories...




Hiking
Jac's crazy days...
Thomas' favorites...
Camping with the boys!
Cousin time
Gracie's 5th B-day and Emily's 2nd BMT B-day (yes, it has been 2 years!)
Matt's 20th highschool reunion! 
Funny how the girls still love him... can't say I blame them!
Babysitting Bandi (Grandma Pink's old dog) 
It was hard work!
Emily's fun times...

Riding bikes to 7:00 am practices

XTIXT GAMES (Don't ask!)



Summer Swim Team

Weekly Temple trips
making bread
Aren't we domestic?
Matt's garden... Leo was a huge help!
WATERMELON! 
   Emily's Favorite!

Thanks for the memories...


3 comments:

Rose said...

Oh MY! I can't believe how grown up Emily is looking! Fabulous Family!

marilyn said...

I'm not ready for summer to end, its great to have such great memories and of course such a great family!

Monica said...

I loved this post!!! It was fun to catch up on your fun summer. Your children are going to love looking back on all these fun memories! I love all the fun things you do as a family. You and Matt are such great parents...and you have AMAZING KIDS!!! Love you all with all my heart:)