background

Thursday, January 12, 2012

First Date!

Jac received a very interesting phone call from a guy in her "Family Relations" class. He wanted to take her out on a date. Even though he seemed a little on the "ODD" side, she said YES! 
He wanted to take her to a BYU track meet...hmm he must know her well :)
Matt showed up only about 5 minutes late...not too shabby! I was a little worried to let my little girl go on her first date but he seemed like the perfect guy to go with!

Thomas kept counting the hours as they went by..."Mom, she has been gone for 4 hours...MOM, she has been gone 5 hours...MOM SHE HAS BEEN GONE FOR 6 HOURS! Are you going to let her stay out that long on ALL her dates? WHAT ARE THEY DOING?!" What a sweet brother!
I told him it was OK with this guy!
After watching the BYU track meet, getting a Jamba Juice (with coupons of course!), and a movie at the dollar theater Matt treated Jac to TAI FOOD! She was in HEAVEN!
It will be hard to beat this amazing date :) Jac said he was a PERFECT gentleman!
Good thing I don't have to share this guy all the time!

3 comments:

Grafton and Laurisa Milne said...

this is the cutest thing. I love what Thomas said :) he's such a good brother. I can't believe she's 16!! she's so beautiful, what a fun time. Love you!!

PixieGirl said...

Man the standard is set high...no other guy will ever be able to match this date. Come to think of it, maybe that's what Matt had in mind.

marilyn said...

Wow what a beautiful girl and what a handsome date she had. I'm very happy she had a date that I would approve of! With her dad and her brother watching out for her, it gives me lots of comfort! I'm so glad our precious grandchildren have such great parents!!!! Love you and Happy Birthday Jac!!!!!!