background

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Grandma and Grandpa's Farewell


Grandma and Grandpa spoke in church and did AMAZING! So many loved ones came to hear them. 
The youth speaker was Grandpa's Home Teaching companion and never usually comes to church...but today he did and he said some very heartfelt, sincere and kind things about Grandpa! 
It was a very inspiring meeting!

Elaine, Brent, Lanae, Linda, Blair, Grandma and Grandpa
Some of the Heaps crew came and Rose couldn't stay away either :) We LOVED having them! My parents felt so loved!

Dad and 3 of his siblings, Lanae, Brent and Blair
It took a few tries but Gracie finally kept her eyes open for one picture!
We can't get enough pictures of our Grandma and Grandpa!
Do you think they will be missed? hmm...

3 comments:

marilyn said...

I love the pictures, thank you so much!!!!!! What a glorious day, I feel bad the Parish's couldn't come to the house because of the paint. It was such an amazing day with our family and we missed the Whitings, Jeremy and Justin. Jill the pictures are priceless thanks so much. We love and will miss you I can't even think how much!

Grafton and Laurisa Milne said...

I'm so glad you posted this so I could feel like I didn't miss out so much. So happy for them!!!!!! I got to skype them last night, they seem so excited :) I sure love and miss you!

Rose said...

Of course I couldn't miss this! Those Whiting hugs are going to have to last me 23 months!