background

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

BASKETBALL!

It's hard to believe that basketball season is coming to an end. Our Saturday mornings just won't be the same :) It was a great reason to get us out of our nice warm home and away from all the chores mom makes everyone do :) At least it means spring is coming.... happy day!
Thomas loves a challenge. He loves to get the rebounds and steal the ball every chance he gets. Even though he loves getting the ball, he is a great team player who watches out for an open player that has the best chance at making a basket. Matt is amazed at how similar they play; he feels like he's watching himself when he was younger. Like father, like son :)
Is this kid cute, I mean HANDSOME or what?!
It's been a fun season with a great coach who really took time to teach the boys.
Thanks for giving us something to look forward to and enjoy during these COLD winter months :)

3 comments:

Grafton and Laurisa Milne said...

WOW!!! these are great pictures! I wish I was there to watch these games! What. A. Stud!! I sure love you Thomas!!! You look so great on the court!

marilyn said...

I aagree what a cute kid!!! I can see his dad in him so much and I can also see Justin in him so many times, not only is he cute but he is awesome!!!!!

Amber said...

Thomas is handsome and those pictures are really great. He certainly has lots of talent to share.