background

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Happy Birthday Meg

If anyone knows our family well, they know about our angel sent from heaven, Megan Gazaway! When Emily was a baby and I was away from home for 4 months, it was Megan who stepped in to save the day. She literally put her life on hold to take care of Jac and Thomas and give them the stability they so desperately needed.
Megan not only watched the kids; but did FUN and CRAZY things with them DAILY! She taught them more songs than I ever knew existed and always found ways to make each day a new and exciting adventure!
Meg turned 32 this last week and we got lucky enough to spend some time with her celebrating.
Here are the kids singing "How much is that Doggy in the Window?" ... a tribute to our MEG!

Happy Birthday Meg!!! We love you!

4 comments:

{ mr and mrs jp } said...

oh my. i looooved the doggie in the window. it made me miss you guys soo much. its been fun having meg here..its a little piece of utah for me:) love youuuuuuuuu.

wendy said...

that was so nice of you to do for Meg. She is always giving, giving, giving! WE are lucky to have her in our family!

marilyn said...

What great performers, how lucky we are to have Meg in our lives!!!!

Meg said...

Jill, I just saw this!! It made me cry,
I feel so spoiled.. not only did I get a tribute from you to me in my book... but I got to have it on your blog..man you give me TOO much credit!
I LOVED EVERY LAST SECOND I spent with the kids. It was one of the deepest and riches blessings in my life. It is a time that I felt the spirit so strongly and distinctly. I will NEVER, EVER forget it.
This doggie in the window tribute couldn't have been better.. I LOVE IT so much. I was so impressed that they did it live for me.. I knew then that they loved me SOOOO much.
I loved that Jac called me a fluffy cloud, and Thomas called me Gazaway. I loved our Shirley Temple parties, music class and all of our many adventures. If I never get to be a mom in this life.. I sure had a 4 month adventure that sure gave me a peek into what it is to be one.. and I am forever grateful!

Love you all FOREVER!
Megs