background

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Emily's Beauty shop

Matt got home from a week at Scout camp. Just in time for a much needed makeover from Emily! She even used real scissors ("oops, sorry Dad")!
He looks amazing don't you think?
Take a look at Em's cute pigtails. Yes, she did it all by herself! Summer is a PERFECT time for learning how to do your own hair. Pretty soon I won't get to do anyone's hair anymore. I am NOT very happy about it! I guess I'll have to start stealing some neighbor kids :)

6 comments:

{ mr and mrs jp } said...

yay yay this is how i was!:) who knows em could be our next cosmetologist!!

Rose said...

Matt, you look Maaavelous! Did Em do your hair today! ;)

Amber said...

I love the expressions on Matt's face! What a dad! Congrats Em!! I like the flower in your hair.

Angie said...

Lucky Daddy! I love your beauty pink jacket Emily.

Jolyn Buhrley said...

This is so darn cute. SO darn cute!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

OH, WE LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!

marilyn said...

What a dad, he shows such excitement, I think Jill should let her practice on her look how much money you would save I bet Emily would even be willing to do color, maybe I should introduce Em to that possiblity! Great Job Em, try Grandpa next!