background

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Freedom Run

 
There is nothing quite like running a race with people you love!
Alice, Ryan, and Alex were able to experience this for the first time. I think they're hooked!
Matt, Jacqueline, Jessica and I ran side by side pushing each other through all the uphill climbs. 
Jacqueline sprinted ahead during the last mile leaving us and all the parade goers in awe of her speed!
It is so great to have Grandma run with us. She puts all the other "seniors" to shame!
It's official, the Freedom Run is a tradition...We'll see you all next year!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Deni said...

Jill,

When did you come in? I stuck around until an hour and 10 minutes after the 10k started, but I never saw you come across the finish line. I did see your friend with the short hair come across, but I never saw you. I figured with your speedy legs I missed you.

Glad you had fun. I think I need to do it next year!

Rose said...

Your mom ran with you!!! She's awesome! Good for you guys!

Rod and Jess said...

Thanks for the encouragement and push this year Heaps family! You guys are amazing! I wouldn't have made it to the finish without you! It was a lot of fun - at the end that is! :)

Kimberly said...

It was great to see you guys there too! What a fun morning huh? I think I need to do a lot more of these to ever catch up with you guys!! :)

marilyn said...

What a fun way to start out the 4th, I wish you could have seen Jill she is so funny, she is so competive, she was so nervous before the race. Jill has to do everything the very best she can and she does. Love you