background

Monday, July 20, 2009

Saturday madness

 
The Buhrleys are in town! Jacqueline was at Grandma and Grandpa's house bright and early since she just happened to finish her run there..(how convenient!) Gracie was the only one awake but she was ready to SWING! 
Jac went with Mandi and got their hair done by the pro Joslyn! She does such a great job. I can't wait for her to color my hair!
Emily couldn't stand having to wait at home for Thomas to finish his soccer practice. She picked out his clothes and packed them telling me "Thomas can take a shower at Grandmas!"
The rest of the day was full of playing the game "Farkel" and creating... LOTS of creating....Sorry Grandma and Grandpa :) I know we owe you lots of TAPE!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

{ mr and mrs jp } said...

I have your biolage at my place! So.. you need to come see me!:) I love YOU! haha. The tape part made me laugh.. em even asked ME for tape. . oh how i love my cousins

Rose said...

What? No Blokus fun???

Jolyn Buhrley said...

Thanks for posting pictures! How I wanted to reach out and squeeze that little tummy in her giggle alert jammies! The cousins have so much fun together--we are so lucky!
Em's hair is so cute, is that all natural curl? love it1

Meggie said...

So fun! I wish I wasn't on an exercise mission when I stopped in that night!! I would have loved to stay in for the fun!

Monica said...

I love seeing all the cousins together. Joslyn just loves them all to pieces. This is so fun for her. I love how she curled Jac's hair. It looked beautiful, but she looks way to grown up. She is truly gorgeous. Those boys better watch out. Em's hair is so cute---it is fun to watch it come in thick and curly! Can't wait to squeeze them myself!

marilyn said...

I told Em she didn't waste a minute of play time, (she doesn't like to waste her precious play time with her cousins" It was so fun watching them all together, their is sooo much love its amazing the bond that is there. I love my grandchildren and my children tooo of course!!!!