background

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Ward Campout

 
Camping is always fun but it's extra fun when you have the whole ward along! Even though we didn't actually camp, Matt cooked a YUMMY meal in the dutch oven and he even made a cobbler for dessert. I think we should go camping more often!

The kids had a great time and Emily TRIED not to touch the dirt(who are we kidding?) Matt and I had a great time too, we even got in on the pine cone fight all the kids were having. When I woke up the next morning there were sticks and pieces of pine cone all over my pillow. Can you believe the kids would go after innocent me? 

We have the best ward ever! Thanks everyone
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

marilyn said...

how fun to see the Heaps family complete attending a fun activity as a family, we had faith that this would happen, and we are seeing a miracle!

Jolyn Buhrley said...

Is that a love pinch your giving Matt? :) My kids STILL talk about our Zion trip together. We have such great memories from that reunion! It is amazing how much FUN kids have camping! Gotta love dirt! xoxoxoxo