background

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Fun with Nicki and Davin

 
Sleepovers are extra special at our house since they rarely happen. We were very spoiled to get Nicki and Davin to stay with us. Nicki even gave up her scholar club to be with us! Davin was very patient with Leo since he followed him everywhere he went. Too bad Jeff is allergic to dogs because Davin is a pro!

You never know what creative things these kids will come up with, their minds go a hundred miles an hour :) This was just one of their creations. 

We really need to do this more often! Cousins are so much FUN!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Unknown said...

that looks like a blast! i wish i could build a fort like that! but i don't have that kind of skill!

Meg said...

So fun!! I have been trying to get a hold of Amber.. I have an idea. I thought it would be fun as part of the family reunion to have a girl sleepover! I have a house and 6 beds (including 2 full and 1 king)and I am willing to offer it. I would LOVE the adults to join in but if it doesn't sound fun.. why not just the girls!! What do you think? With or without Em it would depend on your comfort level (you and Her)
Just a thought!

Love Meg

marilyn said...

Cousin fun is the Best, I love love love watching the love they have with each other, that is the BEST!!!

Amber said...

Thanks for loving my kids! They LOVE their Aunt JIll! They just love getting together with your family.

See you REAL soon! =D