background

Friday, March 5, 2010

Clear Creek

Thomas took these great pictures to show us what his experience was like at Clear Creek.
All the 5th grade boys got to go for the night and enjoyed some great adventures!
Yes, my son is the best!
here are a few of his friends. Don't they all look so excited?
They did get to snowshoe, and Thomas LOVED cross-country skiing. After being outdoors they went inside for math games and boondoggle making.
Thomas missed his mother terribly and had to cry himself to sleep. I was very proud of him for making it a whole night without me! :) (hee hee)
Actually, it was us who MISSED Thomas. It's amazing how one person can be so missed. You could just feel the emptiness that couldn't be filled. I am very grateful to have him home safe and sound!

1 comment:

marilyn said...

I bet you are wrong Thomas missed his grandma!, I rember when you went to clear creek, is it the same one, amazing it is still around!