background

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Track begins!

Lehi Track season is finally here. Didn't the weatherman know that it was supposed to be SUNNY and WARM??
The girls were determined to do their best even if the wind was pushing against them!
On your mark...
Can you tell its FREEZING?? Naa, they are just REALLY stressed about their race :)
Jac loves to have Kenzie running the 1600 and 800 races with her. They have so much fun.
Friends are 90% of what make sports so great!
Thanks Angee, for the great pics :)

7 comments:

Angee said...

Look at you - on the ball blogger. I will definitely get some better pictures when it is warmer. :)

I totally agree - friends make it great. And it doesn't hurt that these 2 are pretty great runners...

Christy said...

Way to go Jackie! Now your next assignment is to get your lazy leader out running again. I can't bring myself to run when it is 50 let alone in the wind and yuck! You are inspiring!

Unknown said...

We are da bomb!

Monica said...

I love the pictures and especially her darling head band. Tell Jacque to tell her friends. Joslyn can make them for them!
Thanks for your comment, go to Christina's blog and she has the directions on it! I love you SIS!!!

Monica said...

P.S. It is sunny and warm in Arizona!!! Cant wait to see you at the wedding. I am getting so excited! It's going to be such a fun party!

Angie said...

Oh my goodness I am cold looking at that picture. Go Jackie.

marilyn said...

Jac is sooooo fun to watch, I wish I could be at all of her meets, I love her attitude and her great drive to always do her best, in fact Jac is the best there would be no argument there, way to go! Love you