background

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

2 more teeth gone!


As Emily and I were cuddling on the couch, she asked me to try and pull her teeth out. She asks me to do this almost daily and her teeth just haven't been quite ready.

Today they were! She lost 2 teeth in about 3 minutes! She is a very determined and brave girl...just like her big bro Thomas! He was always determined to get his out too. Jacqueline on the other hand, is very much like her Dad. She would leave her teeth in till they were hanging by a thread not wanting to feel an ounce of pain.

Congrats Emily. We better keep the rest in for a while or you won't be able to eat anything but snowies! ...hmmm :)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

{ mr and mrs jp } said...

Haha. I think that's emily's plan to have no teeth so she can live on snowies;)

I'm so sorry Thomas.. We are all praying for you.. You're such a brave boy!

It's so much fun living by you guys.. I don't see enough of you though! Let me know when the next family night is! I didn't get invited this week!! Love you:)

marilyn said...

Em is the cutest toothless girl I have ever seen, and she is right up there to be the bravest!Tell me when you are ready for snow cone that is a date!