background

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Sunday BBQ


We are so lucky to have Joslyn and her friend Lacey staying at Grandma and Grandpa Whitings for the next few months. (Even more if we are lucky!)
It is fun to see them with constant smiles and laughter filling their apartment :) They definitely bring life to any party... No one is going to want them to leave!
Mitch and his friend Harry came up for EFY which was amazing as always. The girls are much cuter in Utah! (of course) They enjoyed other parts too I'm sure :)
I felt very sad for Mitch though because he told me that he couldn't sleep all week because he was so excited to see his very FAVORITE AUNT JILL! I hope he was able to get some sleep when he got back home. I know I am pretty special! :)
We are so lucky to be able to spend time with family...they are what makes life exciting and worthwhile!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

{ mr and mrs jp } said...

I love living by you guys!! You are AMAZING:)

Monica said...

Jill of course you are the favorite and you know it!!! Thanks for loving my children! We all love the Heaps. I'm so glad Joslyn has you! You need to go have her do your hair...hey I was a guinnie pig for two years. Actually I miss it, she does a great job! Love ya sis, we really missed out!