background

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Goodbye school days!

Schools out!

Thomas enjoyed his first day hanging out with Mason all day and Matthew and Katie all night!

He especially enjoyed his "free" day of no chores! (Just wait till next week...)

Emily went to Mrs. Moores class for the last day of school fun. She had a great time signing books with every child's class picture in it. She said goodbye to her great teacher Mrs. Moore and to the 1st grade!

She celebrated the day with Anna Nelson. They were so excited to have a late night they put their PJ's on at 2:00 in the afternoon!

Jacqueline spent all day hanging with some great friends! Kenz, Jess and katy. They were very naughty and left school early because they didn't bring their yearbooks for signing. They decided to go on an adventure by walking to Subway for lunch, Costco for yogurt, and came back to our house for pizza night!
Summer here we come!

7 comments:

Christy said...

What fun! I am glad that you had a CELEBRATION of summer at your house. I think I am still in mourning.... I like my kids just not the noise. I guess I'll buy ear plugs. Cute pictures of good friends.... couldn't be any luckier.

Kimberly said...

Okay, if Jacqueline can eat pizza, so can I right? Well, eventually, when I get the chewing with braces thing all figured out! Thanks again for having Anna over, she had a lot of fun!

Jolyn Buhrley said...

I LAUGHED at your comment on my post! I would love to do summer "school" and activities with you!!
Darling pictures.
Darling kids.
I love your pizza nights. I haven't made homemade crust in years I used to love it...hmmmm maybe my cooking joy will come back!? I'm excited for the kids to cook dinners over the summer yeah!! Love you all!

Quarnbergs said...

hey jill your kids are so sweet:) so i have a story about Karters counts. when i seen you i went up and asked for his labs. And she brought them in and was like they are kinda low. and i was like how low, ans she said twicw as low as yesterdays. anc 800 wbc 1200. so they took labs taht morn. and now they are back up to anc1600 wbc 2000. so thats good. i hope all goes well with emily. she has such a kinda heart. i just love her.

Rose said...

Good times! We saw Jackie and her friends at Subway, but she didn't see us. We were having Mike's b-day lunch there (can you believe that's where he wanted to go!) My mouth was still numb from the dentist, so I wasn't enjoying that sandwich very well.

Amber said...

I want to visit the Heaps Cafe! You are awesome to be a pizza mom. All the kids will want to be at your house!

marilyn said...

what fun memories and with the pictues they won't be forgetten what a great mom to make everything so fun for her wonderful children. A great fun summer ahead!