background

Friday, June 12, 2009

MONDAY

Our first stop was Great Harvest for a cookie, then on to a new park! Emily had a great time exploring and saying WOO HOO every 30 seconds!

For FHE we went to Boondocks for a mean game of miniature golf! Emily caught on very fast with Dad's great teaching. She also loved dancing to the music.
She was very nervous that the volcano would burn her and that the "Tiki" man was going to come to life or something. She even woke up the next morning talking about the "Tiki" man. She told me she needed to go back so she could get used to him.

Matt and I were neck and neck...well, to be honest I always seemed to have 1 or 2 up on him. Until...I made a hole in 1!!! That's not all, about 10 minutes later I did it again! Yes, I shot 2 holes in one. I am thinking of going Pro.

Matt couldn't stand not being in the lead so of course he got a hole in 1 on the 18th hole! I didn't want him to have a complex of knowing his wife is a better golfer. So, I did what I had to do....I missed the last hole...twice!

It was a TIE! Oh, we are SOOO good!!!! I did get a kiss out it. Boy oh boy was it worth it!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

marilyn said...

Isn't that just like me daughter letting her husband win she is so much like her mother, way to go Jill, I am glad you got a kiss out of it they most certainly made it worth it.