background

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Camping with the Boys

Thomas was so excited to go with his dad on his very first Scout Camping trip!

The boys stuffed their gear into their packs and hiked a mile into camp for a night underneath the stars on Timp which is about 10 minutes from home!
The boys started the fire and cooked a meal for their dad's all by themselves. They had Chili Dogs which tasted wonderful! anything tastes good when your hungry right?
The boys had a great time playing games and enjoying the great outdoors. They came home VERY TIRED and STINKY:) I wonder if they will ever have a Mother/Son campout?? I'd be an excellent camper don't you think? Especially if I didn't have to cook!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

marilyn said...

How fun for Thomas and especially being with his very special dad, this time goes so fast it is almost scary, I'm so glad they had such a great time

Rose said...

I never dreamed you would have a pic of one of my boys on your blog! Funny! If we had a mother/son campout, could you imagine the great food we would have! No chili dogs allowed!!! hahaha