background

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Mothers Day

What would Mothers Day be like without your kids singing sweet primary songs honoring mothers?

Rose made sure that Emily was able to sing to her mommy just like the other kids. Emily's was extra special because Brother Dixon played the guitar! It was so sweet, I loved it!

Emily gave a talk she and her Dad prepared. She was quick to say that I am NOT a perfect mother...ONLY Heavenly Mother is perfect (which is so true!) It was very sweet.

Jac shared a poem she wrote last year about her mom. I love her creativity :)

I am very blessed to have 3 great kids and a wonderful husband who did their very best to show their love and appreciation. I don't know what I would do without them!

We enjoyed having Grandma and Grandpa Whiting and the Parish's over for a very yummy BBQ to help celebrate the day. Thanks for the great conversation and great time together :)

Sometimes it is nice to be reminded of how truly great being a mom is!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Amber said...

I can't believe we didn't have Emily do her talk for us! I would love to hear Jaqueline's poem. We loved being with you! Your house looks fabulous!

Meg said...

SO cute!!! I love how Em's hair has grown in!! WHat an adorable style!

Love you jill! Happy Mother's DAY!

marilyn said...

Jill you have to be the mother of the year, its truly amazing how you always make lemonaid out of lemons, You are my hero and you have wonderful children becaause of their great parents

Rose said...

I love the pic of all of us together! That was an awesome program! Short and sweet! I am always touched by the spirit in your home.