background

Sunday, May 17, 2009

S'Cool


Thomas performed in the musical "S'Cool" this weekend with his choir group.

WOW, is all I can say! I was so impressed with his ability to really 'be' his character. He did a fantastic job...in fact the entire choir did such an amazing job. Everyone was cast perfectly, you could tell everyone wanted to be there and loved what they were doing!

Thomas had a few solos and did such a great job. He really enjoys performing and putting on the DRAMA! It was quite a treat to see!

His school teacher came to watch and told me she fully expects him to be on American Idol. I don't think I want to share him with thousands of adoring fans :) For now, I'll keep him to myself!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

Did you hear Mrs. Rivera laughing? I was sitting right by her and she would laugh, really loud, at almost every line. It was funny because the audience would look to see who was laughing. She got a kick out of Thomas! I'm sure she doesn't see this side of him in class, or maybe she does, but she was pretty amazed at his performance. He did a great job on his part.

Amber said...

I love to hear Thomas sing!! He has so many talents. Girls love a guy with culture...watch out! We need to hear him next FHE!

marilyn said...

Hey I said it first he is an Americal Idol the best Kind, It was so fun watching Thomas Perform, he was in character the whole night, he voice was fabulous, and he was having so much fun, he is one well rounded boy, we were so impressed I could have watched him for hours. Thanks Thomas for a great evening. love you